Your primary focus as the Senior UX Researcher will plan and conduct primary and secondary research across all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, prototyping, and future iteration. You'll aim to simplify and contextualize healthcare for consumers by supporting the design and product teams in building a seamless experience that navigates and engages employees and their families in their health, care, and benefits.As part of the Experience Design (XD) Team, you will report to the UX Research Team Manager. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.
- Work with designers, copy writers, and product owners to gather information about their product requirements and testing goals to find out what needs researching / usability testing.
- Plan and conduct studies based on these requirements / goals, including: card sorting, tree tests, screenshot click tests, "think out loud" studies (unmoderated and moderated), surveys, eye tracking, and secondary research.
- Document and communicate all research findings to the team.
- Evaluate research process and innovate to ensure improvement of research methods and reports.
- Experience with human-centric approach to designing products.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to present the findings of your research.
- Ability to be flexible. You will work with requirements that evolve often.
- Ability to think outside the box about problems and propose creative solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.