Senior Software Engineer (Engagement)
The Advantage team offers seamless presentation and guidance across Rally products, helping members connect with the services they need to maintain and improve their health while making the best decisions in a complicated space. Our platform enables employers to engage and support their employees with targeted content, benefits, and programs.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Build scalable systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Contribute to frontend code using React and Angular frameworks.
- Work with your team to create test plans and ensure quality.
- Help automate our certification process.
- Monitor production systems and provide on-call support.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 5+ years of real industry experience
- You have a background in Java or another compiled language
- You have interest in learning Scala, or exposure to other functional programming languages
- You have unit testing experience (prefer Scalatest/Mockito/ScalaCheck)
- You have commercial experience with distributed, high-performance systems.
- Experience with cloud-based services and hosting (AWS EC2)
- You have experience integrating with third party APIs, and the ability to understand them in multiple formats
- Experience developing APIs and web microservices
- If you are involved with open source projects, that's a plus
- You are comfortable with Git
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top