Senior Product Manager, Platform Experience
- San Francisco, CA
Are you a product management expert with interest and experience in content management, communications, or marketing? Rally is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Platform Experience team, where you will be focused on driving strategies for content management and communications across the entire Rally experience. Your primary objective will be to grow two distinct platform services that can support all content and communication needs from all products. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to manage a wide set of partners, understand user needs in a complex system, and excel in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will report to the Senior Product Manager that oversees Rally's Platform Experience Team
- Oversee and prioritize roadmap features for the services that support content and communications within the Rally experience.
- Work with marketing, engineering, design, project management, legal and other teams to strategize and work on product features.
- Identify, document, analyze, and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally.
- Determine the product strategy for both content and communications platforms to support multiple products and solutions.
- Work with product and team members to understand requirements, and work with these team members to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets business and product goals.
- Translate client needs into detailed requirements (technical and non-technical) and user stories with emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- You have experience launching new product features
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- You have experience in high-level business discussions
- You have used data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – Share data insights to colleagues and partners
- You should bring a “Feature CEO” mentality every week
- You are passionate and motivated by Rally’s mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top