Senior Product Manager - Pay For Care/Claims
- San Francisco, CA
As a Rally Health Senior Product Manager, you’ll work with the Pay for Care Claims Product team to help build an defining product strategy, working with marketing, engineering, design, program management, legal and other teams to strategize and build on product features.
- Work with the Product team to build product strategy.
- Align with Product and XD on user experience and lead overall execution of your specified set of features.
- Work with partner groups to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets the business objective.
- Oversee the development team’s priorities associated with the Care team.
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid test and learn.
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings.
- Identify partners and business opportunities to improve the Rally product offering.
- 4+ years of experience working with consumers (B2C) in a Product management role.
- Bachelor's degree. M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-facing products.
- Focused mindset on product improvement.
- Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies.
- Experience with APIs.
- Experience using Data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap.
- Experience with technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with all employees.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Performance Bonus Opportunity.
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Fun and interactive work environment that includes free lunches, snacks and ways to get involved.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top