Senior Product Manager - Employee Assistance Program
We are a small team trying to do big things. What you oversee will change as our needs change. Problems will be thrown at you to solve. As a Senior Product Manager within the EAP team, you will oversee and achieve feature sets for an excellent member experience in the healthcare space. You will gather use cases from across the market, partners, team members and consumers and then manage and communicate a roadmap that is well-thought-out and shows value. You will report to our Director of Product.
- Guide a roadmap from requirements definition through design, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Work across teams (e.g. engineering, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve myriad complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which order is most impactful to the business and why.
- Contribute to a product culture of research, development and rapid test and learn. Embrace new technologies and establish their value to our app users.
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings and ensure your products stay ‘high and to the right’.
- Manage the acquisition and engagement of users for your products. Promote your business by metrics.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities that inform the success of your products
- 5 years experience as a product manager on web and mobile
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. or background in C.S. Experience in healthcare a nice-to-have
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top