Senior DevOps Engineer
Join Rally Health as a DevOps Engineer where you will administer AWS. You will also use latest technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes As part of the Operations team, you will report to a DevOps Manager and work with a dynamic, geographically distributed teams.
- Administer AWS resources using modern config based tooling (Terraform)
- Develop automation scripts by submitting PRs and participating in code reviews (github)
- Build monitors and alerts that keep uptime high, and production incidents low (Splunk, Datadog, New Relic)
- When it gets off the rails, you’d expect to troubleshoot and repair Linux hosts by command line (Ubuntu, bash)
- You would work with developers to provide agile and secure fast lanes to get code from keyboard to production through automation tooling (Jenkins)
- We take reducing on-call pages seriously, but you should expect to participate in a reasonably shared on-call rotation that rewards proactivity and de-emphasizes "heroing" (PagerDuty)
- Proficient with one or more non-bash scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go)
- Container hosting platforms (Apache Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Administer, debug, and configure Ubuntu hosts using tooling (Ansible, Packer, Chef)
- You have maintained DB technologies (MongoDB, Postgres preferred)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical role, or the equivalent experience
- We handle healthcare data, so you'll observing HIPAA and related laws, and should think critically about data-defense
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top