Senior DevOps Engineer
Join Rally Health as a DevOps Engineer where you will administer AWS. You will also use latest technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes As part of the Operations team, you will report to a DevOps Manager and work with a dynamic, geographically distributed teams.
- Administer AWS resources using modern config based tooling (Terraform)
- Develop automation scripts by submitting PRs and participating in code reviews (github)
- Build monitors and alerts that keep uptime high, and production incidents low (Splunk, Datadog, New Relic)
- When it gets off the rails, you’d expect to troubleshoot and repair Linux hosts by command line (Ubuntu, bash)
- You would work with developers to provide agile and secure fast lanes to get code from keyboard to production through automation tooling (Jenkins)
- We take reducing on-call pages seriously, but you should expect to participate in a reasonably shared on-call rotation that rewards proactivity and de-emphasizes "heroing" (PagerDuty)
- Proficient with one or more non-bash scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Go)
- Container hosting platforms (Apache Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Administer, debug, and configure Ubuntu hosts using tooling (Ansible, Packer, Chef)
- You have maintained DB technologies (MongoDB, Postgres preferred)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical role, or the equivalent experience
- We handle healthcare data, so you'll observing HIPAA and related laws, and should think critically about decision-making and data-defense
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top