Senior Cloud Security Engineer
We're looking for an experienced security engineer with a broad range of skills in cloud security and a record of successful collaboration across organizational boundaries.
As a member of the Application and Cloud Security team, you'll lead the design and implementation of the security controls that protect our most important infrastructure. We believe cloud security best enables the enterprise when it integrates into engineering lifecycles. We build security controls with DevSecOps principles to provide paved paths to secure development. You'll report to the Security Manager for Application and Cloud Security and work with Engineering, DevOps, and IT teams to improve our security posture.
- Develop security requirements and baselines for cloud accounts and resources, drawing on industry best practices, new threats and vulnerabilities, and new capabilities. You'll write code to configure and enforce requirements.
- Develop monitoring solutions to detect risks in our cloud environments and work with teams to design and apply appropriate remediations.
- Lead other cloud security tasks such as risk assessments, tooling integration and automation, and policy development.
- Mentor your peers about innovations in cloud security.
- 4+ years information security or engineering experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience implementing AWS security controls. Additional experience in Azure would be valuable.
- Broad knowledge of cloud security, infrastructure-as-code, and container security.
- The skills to write infrastructure-as-code and automate routine activities.
- A record of working with teams across an organization to achieve security goals.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical role or equivalent experience.
Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA. Remote workers in those states welcome.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top