Product Designer Care Navigation
You will join an existing 8 person design team focused on creating large-scale creative health and care experiences. Your primary focus will be to design new features and make enhancements to this content. You will report to the Creative Director
Your primary focus as Product Designer, Care Navigation will participate in all phases of the product development life cycles, including product ideation and definition, UI/visual design, user research, and testing in these outcome-based categories:
- Advocacy—Solutions that provide answers and connect users to experts
- Benefits Navigation—Solutions that put the member at the center of their healthcare journey
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and implement design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from beginning to completion - from ideation, to design, to development,
- and QA to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- You will work with requirements that evolve often.
- Present your work, and articulately communicate design rationale to team members
- Human-centric approach to designing products
- Information architecture & interaction design skills.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Proficient in visual design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Desire to push the application forward and improve, always advocating for the end-user
- 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: CA or IL
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top