Manager, Software Engineering
About the Team:
Care solutions lets people find, price, schedule, prepare, recover and pay for care, and rewards them for choosing the appropriate care (medical, medication, dental, vision, behavioral & DME). You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager.
- Understand all integration points for the components owned by the team
- Contribute technical hands-on guidance while maintaining mission-driven leadership of engineering goals
- Hire phenomenal engineers who complement the existing team
- Focus boldly on promoting the success of your team
- Be a single contact for all engineering activities of the team
- Experience with all components and integration points of the system under team’s ownership in depth
- Understand codebases owned by the team. Being able to review, code and debug
- Participate in design discussion of the components and their interaction with other components
- Promote the quality and scalability of the systems and guiding the team to make better tradeoffs
- Track technical debt of the team and managing it
- Oversee designs that foster Rally’s compliance and application security principles
- 7+ years of relevant hands-on SW Development experience in web applications
- 3+ years hands-on technical management experience
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications (i.e. Java; Scala; Swift; Docker, Ruby on Rails)
- Perform feature level design given high-level requirements, taking into account our requirements, data/Indicators/reporting, scalability/performance requirements, and time available to implement
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus
- Experience with authorization frameworks like oAuth 2.0, SAML or OpenID Connect is a bonus
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees and paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top