Rakuten Rewards looking for an Account Manager to partner with the team of Account Executives to deliver outstanding client service and support to merchant partners. After a ramp-up period, the Account Manager will deliver on sales growth for a subset of accounts according to quarterly targets.
- Analyze and understand merchant performance and deal structures; forecast results, create campaign proposals, track and present results
- Work cross-functionally with site operations, marketing and creative teams to ensure commission offers and cash back are correct, asset requirements are communicated, campaigns are executed in accordance with IOs
- Run reports and provide analytics on past and future campaigns and distribute to sales team (ad hoc by request and weekly reports per network as needed)
- Generate reports in preparation for multiple conferences and client meetings throughout the year
- Use Salesforce to create and administer advertising proposals and insertion orders (IOs), present to merchants as necessary
- Check inventory availability, run inventory reports, update account records and details in Salesforce
- Respond to inbound inquiries from merchants and educate new advertisers about our program
- Ensure insertion orders for campaigns are completed and signed, take screenshots of placements for reporting/JSOX as required
- Work and communicate effectively with broadly distributed team members across multiple time zones
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an account management or sales role
- Previous experience supporting a sales team and working directly with clients is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products, Google Suite, Cloud Storage (Box) & Salesforce
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks and time efficiently
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Back to top