Senior Product Analyst
- San Mateo, CA
Join Rakuten Rewards (formerly known as Ebates) and enjoy a fast-paced, friendly environment where creativity and teamwork are valued and results are recognized. We’re headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have 12 offices worldwide. Our group of companies includes ShopStyle and Cartera Commerce. As part of the Rakuten Rewards team, you’ll experience the best of both worlds: a large, profitable, multinational company with the rapid growth and agility of a startup.
Do you enjoy using data to drive Product growth and experience? Do you like to dive into massive data, apply experimentation science at the micro and macro level, and deliver actionable insights? We are looking for a Sr Product Analyst who is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insights. You will have experience in leveraging Testing and Experimentation frameworks to improve Customer Experience on online consumer products. This is a high-impact role where your analytical insights and interpretation of results will help Product Owners and Designers to identify opportunities, and to implement and improve product features.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities, estimate impact to prioritize focus, implement and analyze tests
- Define key business metrics for experimentation and run large scale experiments that deliver impactful results to the business
- Implement and analyze multivariate Tests to measure the impact of product decisions and changes
- Create dashboards, reports, develop statistical models/analyses that explain what happened and why
- Work closely with a variety of teams to deploy Tests, ensure appropriate set up and tracking required for behavioral and financial analysis of the Tests
- Be the expert on the data sets and data tools available to improve the product experience using data
- Participate in cross-functional product planning and stakeholder meetings
- At least 5-7 years of in-depth Business Intelligence experience ideally in partnership with Product or Growth teams
- Experience in applying statistical approach towards test design and measurement
- Experience working with reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Strong SQL skills, comfortable working with large data sets (Financial, Clickstream etc.) in Big Data environment
- Ability to translate data-driven learnings and statistical models into stories, actionable insights and communicate to key stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Experience in working with the Experimentation Platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Test & Target, SiteSpect) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field
See what it's like working at our Crimson House West campus in San Mateo, CA!
Rakuten may choose to consider applicants that require some form of company sponsorship to work in the United States at its sole discretion, based on business needs.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Back to top