Oracle ERP Cloud Technical Lead
- San Mateo, CA
The Enterprise Applications Integration Engineer develops and supports the integration architecture for Oracle ERP Cloud and surrounding enterprise applications. This role is part of the Rakuten Americas Corporate IT team requiring strong technical, analytical, and communication skills. The responsibilities include collaboration with diverse cross functional/technical teams in a varied and fast paced environment.
1. Drive integrations initiatives in Oracle ERP Cloud PaaS/SaaS environment and Oracle Integration Framework across Oracle ERP Cloud application portfolio.
2. Lead integration requirements gathering to solve complex business problems.
3. Facilitate the development of testing strategy for Oracle Integration Framework through ongoing SaaS release management cycle.
4. Manage scheduling tools to process integrations based on requirements from Finance, Accounting, HR, etc. departments.
5. Work with business stakeholders to clarify and define business requirements and create appropriate information architecture and solution.
6. Work with other IT teams and functional partners in support of Oracle ERP Cloud application portfolio.
7. Provide technical documentations as needed for new and existing applications.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
1. Development experience and knowledge (about forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, APIs and extensions) in Oracle ERP Cloud applications implementation or upgrade projects with a core base of one or more years of Java/JSP development.
2. Knowledge of best practices for architecture, experience in being a part of cross-functional component architecture team, and ability to develop and lead future architecture and technology migration plans.
3. Ability to effectively collaborate with application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing and delivering technical architectures and patterns of cloud solutions.
4. Ability to provide architecture guideline to the overall system design and produce architecture roadmaps across the multiple enterprise applications.
5. Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuration, programming and unit testing.
6. Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow-through with sense of accountability and ownership.
7. Good communication and customer service skills.
8. Ability to work with limited supervision.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields. Master's degree a plus.
2. Professional certificate in Oracle Cloud application portfolio a plus.
3. 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 2+ years of programming experience.
4. 5+ years of experience of J2EE architecture and Java development framework; Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, JDeveloper or equivalent IDE.
5. 5+ years of experience with the Internet technologies, including XML (WSDL), SOAP and REST API.
6. 3+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS project/enhancement as a core member of technical team (ERP Cloud, SOA Cloud Service, BI Publisher, etc.).
7. 3+ years of experience with relational database systems, such as Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server or other.
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
- Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success - Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize - Practice - Validate - Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.
Back to top