Senior Product Manager
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmap.
- Collect customer input on a frequent cadence using both quantitative and qualitative measures to deeply understand our customers’ problems.
- Conceptualize and define solutions to our customers’ problems. Know the difference between building what a customer needs vs. what they ask for.
- Create hypothesis-driven user stories. Effectively manage and prioritize your product backlog.
- Coordinate with design and engineering teams to rapidly prototype, validate and ultimately ship effective product solutions that delight our customers.
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams (sales, support, customer success, etc) to capture product ideas and communicate product releases.
- Communicate product updates to our customers.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years product management experience in a fast-paced, start up environment working on a production app with active customers.
- Experience working with business customers in a SaaS business model.
- Strong product design sense. Must have track record of shipping products with high levels of visual and UX design execution.
- Proven experience translating customer needs into a product roadmap and then effectively managing and prioritizing that roadmap to deliver maximum value to customers.
- Proven experience launching new products as well as evolving existing products based on quantitative and qualitative input.
- Strong passion for helping our customers create better software products via faster and easier QA testing.
- Experience with “customer discovery” techniques and tactics to discover customers’ needs, propose solutions, and validate prior to building.
- High levels of empathy and excellent people skills. You must be able to listen, discuss, and influence with diplomacy instead of authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be self-directed and highly productive.
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
Meet Some of Rainforest QA's Employees
Sharon’s main duty in business operations is to ensure that all of Rainforest’s employees are always having a positive experience working for the company.
Back to top