Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
We're building a team of smart, curious, and driven sales professionals. We know our product well and are excited sharing how it works and the problems it can solve in companies of wide and varying size, stage, and vertical. SDRs at Rainforest generate business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. SDRs will expand their skills and tool set, learn the ins & outs of developing interest in a SaaS technical product at the C-Level, and work on a team that invests in the growth of its members.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure and equity.
We've recently closed our Series A round and are hard at work building a sustainable business that will make the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier.
Comp & Benefits
- Uncapped Variable
- Stock Options
- Advancement potential
- Healthcare paid 100% for employee
- All work hardware (MacBook, Display etc)
- A team that values transparency and is serious about building and maintaining a great culture
- Catered lunch
- Unlimited PTO
Profile and Experience
- Previous SDR (BDR) Experience
- Salesforce experience
- The ability to write succinct, thoughtful, personalized emails along with a polished phone manner
- Experience selling a SaaS product to a technical audience, e.g., CTO, CEO, VP of Eng., Director
- A proven record of success in previous SDR (BDR) roles
- Prospect for new leads
- Understand and effectively communicate our offering and appeal to a variety of prospects
- Schedule quality meetings
- Qualify, prioritize, and close inbound leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific markets and verticals
- Engage executives at targeted prospect accounts
- Work closely with Rainforest management to help build successful lead generating processes
To stand out from the crowd - thoughtful answers to these questions are the first thing we look at when applications come in - tell us a little more about the following:
1) Why are you in sales and what are you looking for at this point in your career?
2) What interests you about Rainforest QA?
At Rainforest QA we welcome people from all backgrounds and greatly value building diverse, inclusive teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top