Recruiter (contract/contract to hire)
Who we are
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA. Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment.
The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively. Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier.
Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you’ll do
- Be the right hand to the Head of Talent and Career Development to own hiring across Rainforest QA
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources (including online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research)
- Build out new interview processes and coordinate/schedule interviews using Rainforest QA's applicant tracking system, Lever
- Maintain Lever and keep pipelines in motion
- Create amazing candidate experiences for everyone you interact with
- Build relationships and collaborate with hiring managers through intake meetings to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Support the Head of Talent and Career Development in training employees at Rainforest QA on best practices in interviewing
- Facilitate reference checks on behalf of hiring managers, as needed
- Build out the Rainforest QA referral network
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g., Marketing, leadership) to iterate and improve on employer branding
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years in a recruiting role either at an agency or internally at a tech company
- 1+ years experience sourcing passive candidates
- Proven track record of successfully filling critical roles at all levels
- Working knowledge of Lever ATS (highly preferred)
- Experience at a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and process orientation
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
**This role is contract with potential to convert to permanent.**
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top