WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you’ll do
- Frequently interface with external customers and internal teams (sales, customers success, support) to understand customers’ issues and pain points.
- Work alongside product managers to rapidly translate customers’ needs into well-designed solutions to their problems.
- Prototype and validate solutions with customers prior to building.
- Provide pixel perfect designs for implementation, including user flows, screens, error states, interactions, etc.
- Develop a consistent visual style and brand across all product and marketing communications.
- Be heavily involved in product strategy, including pitching design solutions to other teams and stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of product design experience on a production application with significant users.
- A proven ability to combine metrics, customer feedback, and your own intuition to produce elegant designs that delight users and drive business results.
- Strong UI skills, a clean visual design sense, and a pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Demonstrated mastery in the formal elements of design, including information architecture, typography, color, layout, and balance.
- Expert knowledge of design and workflow tools like Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- High levels of empathy and excellent people skills. You must be able to listen, discuss, and influence with diplomacy.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be self-directed and highly productive.
- Must be able to work full time in San Francisco.
Bonus points for
- Experience as the first designer at a start-up
- Having owned multiple iterations of a web-based application over time
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
At RainforestQA we welcome people from all backgrounds and greatly value building diverse, inclusive teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top