Marketing Director, Demand Generation
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA. Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment.
The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively. Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier.
Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you'll do
- Plan, budget and manage all digital marketing programs including AdWords, Cost-Per-Lead sources, display advertising, retargeting, third party emails and paid social campaigns.
- Own the email marketing function from end-to-end including copy, creation, sending, list segmentation and measurement of results
- SEO strategy and implementation including keyword management, inbound link building and hands-on optimization for improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and SEO copywriting
- Develop detailed marketing plans including messaging, targeting, and testing of strategies
- Execute customer acquisition campaigns, measure and analyzing performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business feedback.
- Strategy, management and measurement of company AdWords account
- Create and execute effective digital campaigns; includes everything involved in creating an innovative and successful online marketing approach: landing pages, social media posts, ad copy, and banner ads to ensure healthy click and conversion metrics
- Track performance and allocate budget across channels to maximize our marketing spend
What we're looking for
- 4+ years prior experience in B2B tech focused marketing environment with strong focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), paid advertising and Email Marketing
- Strong and up-to-date understanding of trends in Search Engine Optimization. Ability to tell the difference between proven SEO techniques and common misconceptions that don’t actually move the needle
- Solid understanding of AdWords account structure, bidding strategies, keyword targeting, and ad copy writing
- Provide high-level understanding and best practices of paid search, search retargeting, and paid social advertising
- Team focused attitude and strong initiative/responsiveness to business drivers
Bonus points for
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Moz and SEM Rush
- HTML/CSS skills
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Experience with the nuances of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, A/B testing, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous management experience
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top