As the Manager of the Talent team at Rainforest QA you’ll work to ensure a scalable process to meet our hiring needs and a stellar experience for all candidates. Reporting to the SVP People + Places, this is a hands-on people management role and in addition to leading our stellar talent team you’ll also act as recruiter for select roles.
What you’ll do
- Lead a talent team of 3 (recruiter, sourcer, coordinator) to champion strategic talent initiatives across the company
- Create a world-class candidate experience for every person who interfaces with Rainforest
- Continually adapt current recruiting processes to improve time-to-hire and quality of hires based on reported talent metrics and data driven evidence
- Build and maintain channels to manage communication and the flow of information within the team and with stakeholders across the organization.
- Work closely with our People (HR) Business Partners to ensure a smooth transition from the candidate experience to employee experience
- Partner with hiring managers as an internal consultant regarding their current and future headcount needs
- Act as a full cycle recruiter for all executive level hiring as well as People and Finance roles.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with interview design, candidate screening and evaluation, interview process creation, complex scheduling, and educating hiring manager on being a strategic partner in the hiring process
- Fluency with Google Apps, LinkedIn, applicant tracking systems, sourcing strategies
- Experience building an employer brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Bonus points for
- Proven success as a people manager
- Experience with Lever, Domo, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with globally distributed teams
- Executive recruiting experience
How we’ll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top