Head of Growth (Global Remote)
- San Francisco, CA
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We're a truly a global team with a physical footprint in San Francisco, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Visit our website, our instagram and our twitter feed to learn more about our company.
A quick product explainer video can be found here.
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
- Forbes 2017 - The Cloud 100 - World's best cloud companies
- Great Place to Work Certified 2019
About this Role
This role is a unique opportunity for someone that enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing. You will be focused on driving all aspects of Growth strategy and delivering an amazing experience from visit to sign-up.
You will collaborate closely with Product Design, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and the overall leadership team to instrument the user journey, surface areas where there is friction, and help prioritize key product features to attain our growth goals.
- Managing Growth Strategy: Designing and leading the implementation of our growth strategy by suggesting and implementing product changes to create a better customer experience for new customers. You will own our SEO strategy and performance, identify issues, and partner with relevant teams to solve. In addition, using owned media channels(website, email, in-app) to grow new user acquisition, activation, and engagement in a scalable and efficient way.
- Optimizing the Customer Journey: Working closely with data and analytics to understand the Rainforest QA customer journey, and leveraging insights to reduce friction and unlock new growth opportunities.
- Testing & Reporting: Working with our initiative owners, developing structured tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, analyzing results for actionable insights, and leading regular reporting on our customer acquisition efforts. You will manage SEO tools and analytics, and provide applicable data and insights to the leadership team.
- You have 6-8 years of product and product marketing experience, preferably with B2B, self-service, and SaaS products, and are familiar with the Product Led Growth methodology
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay informed about trends in SEO and online marketing
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You’re naturally analytical, but seek solutions through a creative lens with an understanding of content and design
- You are results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals. An ideal candidate will drive a data-driven marketing strategy through quantitative analysis of customer insights and A/B testing approach.
Q&A with the CEO
View some short clips of our CEO Fred Stevens-Smith talking about this role:
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Unlimited paid-vacation time off
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! Our last offsite was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are intentional about culture, and these are the highest level ways we have come up with to describe how we work and interact.
😇 No BS, No Ego
We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
🐢 1% better every day
Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
🛠 Own the journey
We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our tribal journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our tribe’s success.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top