Head of Demand Generation
What you'll do
- Create a multi-channel demand generation strategy and recommend a budget that enables Rainforest QA to reach its revenue goals.
- Build, execute and optimize demand generation programs that increase conversion of MQLs, SQOs and Closed/Won deals.
- Approach your demand generation with a pipeline marketing mindset, where you strive to drive impact across the entire funnel, especially revenue generation.
- Work closely with Marketing, SDR, Sales and Customer Success to define and drive the Lead Lifecycle.
- Create, analyze and report to executive leadership on the fiscal impact of demand generation programs including lifetime value, cost per lead, and revenue generated per lead.
- Depending on the experience level of the successful candidate, this hire is Senior Manager or Director level.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years prior experience in B2B SaaS business, preferably targeting a technical audience.
- Strategic thinker that can generate an effective demand generation plan, implement an efficient process, build a high-performing team and drive results.
- Demonstrated experience devising, executing and optimizing demand generation programs across numerous channels including email marketing, lead scoring and nurturing, webinars, content syndication, SEO, SEM, meetups, customer events and trade shows.
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, sales enablement and working with Salesforce CRM.
- Proficient understanding of AdWords account structure, bidding strategies, keyword targeting, and ad copy writing.
Bonus points for
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience recruiting and leading a team.
- Marketing automation certification(s).
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
Meet Some of Rainforest QA's Employees
Sharon’s main duty in business operations is to ensure that all of Rainforest’s employees are always having a positive experience working for the company.
Back to top