Director of Sales
WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you’ll do
- Grow, train, and manage a team of SMB and MM Account Executives
- Coach the team through their deals, provide guidance and ideas without micromanaging
- Create, along with Sales Ops, a metrics reporting system that aligns your team with company business goals
- Motivate individuals to achieve goals through coaching and mentorship
- Actively maintain and optimize Salesforce
- Work closely with the VP Sales and Director of Sales Ops to forecast revenue, anticipate hurdles, and optimize sales
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of management experience with a solid track record for hiring top performers and exceeding team quota
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive, managing and closing complex SaaS sales cycles of 3-12 months
- Deep experience with SaaS sales in the SMB and MM space with an average deal size above 60k
- Experience with live IT demos or technical walkthroughs
- Experience selling to following roles/titles:CTO/CIO, Director or VP level, IT, Computer Engineering, Developers, SysAdmin, DevOps,
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Enthusiasm for the role and a desire for personal growth
- Experience with a startup scaling from 5MM-20MM is a bonus!
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top