Director of Finance
What you'll do
- Be responsible for companywide budgeting and measuring ROI, including cash forecasting and working with department heads to ensure the efficiency and smart spending.
- Develop and maintain corporate financial forecasting model.
- Oversee the Rainforest QA accounting team and work with senior management to ensure accurate control functions are in place.
- Make information on plan/targets and results/performance available to stakeholders on a timely basis with clear and insightful analyses.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis for departmental leads, providing insight on budget vs actuals, cost structure, product margins and operational optimization.
- Continuously improve reporting frameworks, tools and processes to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data company wide.
- Help develop Rainforest's strategic direction with exceptional business modeling and decision analysis. Develop financing strategies, and help execute fundraising as needed.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years in a business operations or finance role
- 2+ years at a technology startup, or high growth company
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Excellent ability to seek out and interpret data to drive decision making
- A proactive “owner” who will lead the team to drive success for the company, and can demonstrate ownership throughout prior work experience
- Excellent communicator who will successfully manage relationships, particularly among our sales, legal, finance, and marketing departments
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- BA/BS Required
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
Meet Some of Rainforest QA's Employees
Sharon’s main duty in business operations is to ensure that all of Rainforest’s employees are always having a positive experience working for the company.
Back to top