Director of Finance
WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you'll do
- Be responsible for companywide budgeting and measuring ROI, including cash forecasting and working with department heads to ensure the efficiency and smart spending.
- Develop and maintain corporate financial forecasting model.
- Oversee the Rainforest QA accounting team and work with senior management to ensure accurate control functions are in place.
- Make information on plan/targets and results/performance available to stakeholders on a timely basis with clear and insightful analyses.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis for departmental leads, providing insight on budget vs actuals, cost structure, product margins and operational optimization.
- Continuously improve reporting frameworks, tools and processes to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data company wide.
- Help develop Rainforest's strategic direction with exceptional business modeling and decision analysis. Develop financing strategies, and help execute fundraising as needed.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years in a business operations or finance role
- 2+ years at a technology startup, or high growth company
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Excellent ability to seek out and interpret data to drive decision making
- A proactive “owner” who will lead the team to drive success for the company, and can demonstrate ownership throughout prior work experience
- Excellent communicator who will successfully manage relationships, particularly among our sales, legal, finance, and marketing departments
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- BA/BS Required
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top