Account Manager / Solutions Consultant
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Account Manager/Solutions Consultant
As an AM at Rainforest QA you'll be responsible for supporting existing customers and growth of the business! You'll partner with our Growth team that’s focused on attracting new clients, engaging with prospects, and the promoting the seamless adoption and continued usage of Rainforest. Read more about the role and requirements below. This role will be either based in San Francisco or remote within the US.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Growth team to attract and grow new accounts with new products, increasing volume, and / or expanding within the organization.
- Own the process of converting inbound leads: Identify opportunities with prospects and new customers that will help them drive success throughout their organization.
- Create sales and marketing processes: Partner with the Product and Growth teams to create light weight marketing efforts to create leads and drive usage in new customers.
- Become an expert in all areas of the product.
- Review and assess product suitability for prospective customers.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams and act as the internal voice of new customers in product development.
- Own the creation of contracts and navigate full procurement cycles with Enterprise level clients
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years proven experience of new business development; experience with technical buyers is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to demo a product over video conferencing and handle objections real time
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle and the ways in which QA are implemented
- Someone who regularly exceeds goals while delivering value to customers
- Startup mindset: ability to adapt to rapidly evolving business, products, and processes
- Willingness to get involved in all parts of the business - we're a small start-up after all!
- Relationship builder: a true people-person who enjoys building rapport with senior engineering leaders
- Ability to easily communicate the business impact of exceptional software to both technical and business customers
- Problem solver: a strategic thinker who is self motivated, great at self-managing, and connects the dots
- Challenger mindset: have the ability to teach, tailor, and take control in commercial situations
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Voluntary 401k program
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- 3x/year company offsites to bond with the entire company and explore exciting destinations around the world (last 3 off-sites: Okinawa, Budapest, Kuala Lumpur)
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top