WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to manage relationships with current customers
- Own a quota: Identify upsell opportunities within companies and drive renewals within companies
- Create and maintain an organized process to get ahead of renewal opportunities and ensure customers renew with us year over year
- Partner with the sales & customer success teams to further grow accounts by selling in new products, increasing volume, and / or expanding within the organization
- Gather business and technical needs of customers and drive solutions forward
- Become an expert on all areas of the product with a keen ability to ask the right questions of customers to discover where opportunities can be uncovered
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or related role driving renewals and upsells
- Someone who regular exceeds quotas while delivering value to customers
- Startup mindset: ability to adapt to rapidly evolving products and processes
- Relationship builder: a true people-person who enjoys building rapport with senior engineering leaders
- Problem solver: a strategic thinker who is self motivated, great at self-managing, and connects the dots
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top