Account Executive (AE)
WHO WE ARE
Rainforest QA is modern testing for web and mobile apps. The Rainforest platform delivers all the resources needed to do fast, efficient QA.
Rainforest combines a massive crowd of human testers with algorithmic management and VMs to execute web and mobile regression testing for continuous deployment. The best dev teams from companies like Intuit, Zenefits, Oracle, and IBM use Rainforest’s platform and API to execute and scale their QA activities more effectively.
Rainforest is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best investors including Marc Benioff, Jason Lemkin, Y Combinator, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
We're building a smart, curious, and driven team that is passionate about making the the lives of anyone with QA needs (and that's a lot of companies) easier. Learn more about what it’s like to work here!
What you’ll do
- Manage your book of business, hit your KPIs, and achieve quota
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and customers
- Generate leads to supplement SDR contributions
- Perfect, iterate upon, and customize discovery, pitch, and demo processes
- Communicate prospect and customer feedback in a timely manner to the appropriate channels
- Maintain and continually optimize your deal management processes
- Contribute to shared team knowledge in regards to best practices, learnings, winnings, etc.
- Qualify prospects based on stated criteria, develop an understanding for the structure and personas within an organization, leverage appropriate internal resources and your own know-how to see deals through to close
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years closing experience with a technical SaaS B2B Product
- Quota carrying with average deal size: 60k-120k ARR
- Proven track record of inside-sales success
- Daily use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience with live demos or technical walkthroughs
- Experience selling into the following roles: CTO/VP Eng, Director or VP level, PMs, Engineering, IT
- Proven ability to drive process and bring a deal to a close
- Consultative selling experience, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A team player
How we'll reward you
- Competitive compensation (uncapped variable) and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (50% for dependents)
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Dog friendly offices
- Whatever desk setup you need to get your job done
- Weekly team activities like happy hours, in-office yoga, and much more
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top