Sr. Software Engineer
Rain Bird Corporation, the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years, creates innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grows productive agricultural crops while saving water.
We are currently seeking a results-driven Sr. Software Engineer (UI/Web Developer). In this role you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a web based user interface that will remotely control irrigation in order to help our customers use water as effectively as possible.
Combine your drive, energy, proven web development skills to provide a real-world solution that addresses smart water management and conservation!
This position is responsible for the design and implementation of a Web based user interface that is used by multiple users in the cloud to remotely control Irrigation Controllers.
- Develop responsive UIs for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone.
- Ensuring high performance UI on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Writing code to communicate with external Web Services (Web API).
- Writing and debugging code that will work across different browsers.
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to identify and fix defects.
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent from an accredited university
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 8+ years of Web development
- Proficient with Angular 2, and HTML 5
- Proficient with popular build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, npm
- Familiar with Jasmine testing framework
- Demonstrated on-time delivery of commercial software systems
- Experience leading teams of software engineers
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Experience with SignalR
- Experience with Git or Perforce
- Jasmine or other Unit Testing experience
- Cloud Development experience
- Some knowledge of C# is helpful, but not required
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#c#, #SQLserver, #WCF, #.net
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top