Specification/Public Agency Manager
- Milan, Italy
The Specifications/Public Agency Manager will promote the specification and sale of Rain Bird Landscape products to top contractors, municipalities, public entities, private companies and specifiers, ensuring that the customers achieves maximum benefit of the product. He/she will be responsible to educate customers and promote Rain Bird solutions for new and renovation projects and grow sales of Landscape products in Italy.
- Make field visits to landscape sites in order to solicit orders for product and service sales
- Coordinate sales efforts with the Regional Sales Manager to secure Rain Bird turf sales
- Strive to differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility and aggressive call coverage cycle
- Coordinate sales leads and training efforts with the Regional Sales Manager and Distributor sales organizations.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with key influencers and organizations
- Identify, develop, and implement methods and tools to increase Rain Bird’s value for all influencers and key golf course customers
- Manage systems to track specification market share performance and use these metrics to target growth opportunity
- Participation in demo days, road shows, customer fly-ins and trainings, tradeshows and regional sales meetings
- Managing phone basic technical support to all customers/users in local language
- BA or BS degree or similar qualification
- 5+ years’ work experience in sales, specification or marketing,
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form,
- Proactive, self-driven individual who achieves results both individually, and through team leadership,
- An individual who values attention to detail, is committed to quality, and strives to deliver beyond expectations.
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of residential and commercial irrigation products & practices
- Live in North Italy
- Must be willing to travel at least 70% of the time
Back to top