Services Business Manager (Training)
Rain Bird Corporation is one of the leading irrigation manufacturers in the world. A privately held company founded in 1933, we have over 4,000 product offerings, and have been awarded over 130 patents. Rain Bird is committed to the Intelligent Use of Water™, as it is our legacy to design and manufacture only those products of the highest value and quality. Feel free to browse our website to familiarize yourself with who we are - www.rainbird.com.
You will find that a career at Rain Bird offers a challenging and very rewarding opportunity for self-motivated, results minded individuals looking for a unique career position with a well established company. Our employees enjoy a company culture that fosters teamwork as well as individual initiative and rewards success with a highly competitive compensation/benefits package as well as other unique benefits.
The Global Training Business Manager will lead Rain Bird’s for-profit training business in North America and expand the business internationally. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurially minded and able to grow sales and market share.
- Lead the profitable growth of Rain Bird’s training business in North America.
- Managing a business, that includes budgeting, reporting, forecasting and strategic planning. The training and administrative staff will report to this position.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives across multiple channels and expand the business globally.
- Understanding market needs, grow Rain Bird Training’s portfolio of classes and programs.
- Identify and pursue new areas of growth that could include online learning, business and sales training, and other green industry training opportunities.
- Develop and foster working relationships with key Rain Bird personnel and industry professionals.
- Demonstrable success in utilizing influencing skills to generate results from people who have no direct reporting relationship to this positionMinimum of 5-6 years sales and management experience
- Highly creative individual who sees problems as an opportunity to try something new
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Driven, assertive, global perspective and results-oriented
- Experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Overnight travel, up to 30% of the year
- Services or training management experience
- Experience with online learning
- Master’s degree
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity!
#trainingbusiness, #trainingmanager, #salesmanager, #trainingandsales, #trainingservices, #businessdevelopmentmanager, #marketingtraining
#globaltrainer, #globaltraining, #businessmanager, #trainingmanager, #rainbird, #rai
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top