Sales & Marketing Manager – Filtration
Drive profitable topline sales growth for the Rain Bird Filtration business with general management responsibility for P&L, channel and new market development, and product line management.
- Business development strategy including identification and execution of new ways to grow market share rapidly.
- Sales growth in attractive irrigation and non-irrigation market segments worldwide.
- Sales channel development.
- Product line planning and execution, including pricing strategies.
- Growth strategies in existing channels, leveraging strong cross-SBU relationships.
- Management and improvement of product quality, in conjunction with Engineering and Manufacturing organizations.
- Development of competitive analyses to measure market share, positioning, pricing etc.
- P&L management.
- Management and development of staff and organization.
- Undergraduate degree in business or a technical discipline;
- Ten or more years of experience in business development, including experience building new businesses by growing sales at least 10X;
- Successful general management experience;
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills;
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, and detailed planning;
- Willingness to relocate to and work in Tucson;
- At least two of the desired qualifications.
- MBA or an advanced technical degree
- Experience in wholesale distribution or business to business marketing, irrigation design and installation, and international business;
- Sales and marketing management experience in the filtration industry.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Christen works with a team across the west coast—selling irrigation systems to public agencies, landscape architects, and irrigation designers in an effort to grow Rain Bird’s market.
Back to top