Recruiting Manager (Talent Acquisition Mgr)
Rain Bird has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our global HR team as the Recruiting Manager. As a member of this highly effective group of HR Managers and Recruiters, your leadership will ensure that the organization's talent remains a key competitive advantage.
We seek a talent acquisition manager with experience in full life-cycle recruiting and innovative sourcing strategies. Experience hiring product marketing, manufacturing, and engineering staff preferred. You are a person who is experienced and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. Initiative, strong influencing skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects are skills that we admire. You will model our core values including ethical behavior and integrity, safety, quality and hard work while making a difference in the organization through the relationships you develop and by becoming a trusted advisor to the business and HR team.
- Working with the hiring manager and other influencers in the recruiting process, identify the skills, experience, traits and motivations that we are looking for in candidates.
- Source candidates for various openings in various disciplines with the necessary skills and experience.
- Screen resumes for skills and experience.
- Conduct phone screens and interviews of candidates focusing on traits and motivations to be successful in the role.
- Assist hiring managers in coordinating interviews and travel arrangements for candidates.
- Improve our recruiting process and improve on key recruiting metrics.
- Become market smart, in order to be most effective in the recruitment process.
- Ensure that we are using our internal networks to fill a large percentage of open positions.
- Prepare and deliver training on various topics for hiring managers.
- Other human resources generalist and compensation and benefit functions.
- Create outreach programs to future attract candidates in the market
Who You Are
You want to own your development and path. You desire to have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are highly motived to achieve excellence and be surrounded by others who inspire innovation. A job title is not considered the final definition of who you are but the starting point. You enjoy a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You have the ability and enjoy working at all levels in the organization and flex easily between strategic, tactical and transactional efforts.
- Bachelors degree
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Previous recruiting experience including sourcing, interviewing, training and closing of canidates in full life cycle recruiting
- firm grasp of recruiting tool technologies
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in basic Boolean language for searching databases
- Masters degree
- Human resources generalist experience
- Compensation and benefits experience
#TalentAcqusition, #recruiter, #reclutador
#recruiter, #humanresouces, #tijuanajobs, #jobsinmexico
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top