Product Sales Manager, Southwest
The Rain Bird Landscape Drip Product Sales Manager, Southwest US, will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies and tactics required to aggressively grow sales of Rain Bird’s Landscape Drip products in their assigned region. He/she will be responsible for working with the Rain Bird Landscape Sales Team in the region to support the overall objectives of the division. If you are an innovative sales expert in search of a challenge then this is the job for you.
- Create a strong preference for Rain Bird Landscape Drip products in the specifier, public agency, contractor, and distributor accounts within the region.
- Analyze and dissect the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan for accomplishing corporate objectives.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful, and targeted programs to capture incremental sales.
- Achieve aggressive Landscape Drip Sales goals.
- Cultivate industry relationships in the region to understand end-user and decision-influencer needs for Drip irrigation products and services.
- Educate customers as required to promote the benefits of Rain Bird Drip products and application solutions.
- Work with the division marketing team in launching new products.
- Collaborate with other Landscape Drip Product Sales Managers on most effective sales strategies and tactics.
- Act as the region’s Landscape Drip applications expert.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Management
- 5+ years sales experience in direct field or product application sales
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant sales growth
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Self motivated to achieve desired results through independent work in the field
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 30%+ on average
- MBA degree
- Sales management experience
- Landscape and / or irrigation design experience
- Experience in training
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top