Product Sales Manager
Rain Bird Corporation, the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years, creates innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grows productive agricultural crops while saving water. Rain Bird seeks a results-driven Product Sales Manager to implement strategies for profitable product sales and market share growth in Landscape throughout their assigned region.
The Landscape Drip Product Sales Manager, North Texas Region, will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies and tactics required to aggressively grow sales of Rain Bird’s Landscape Drip products in their assigned region. He/she will be responsible for working with the Rain Bird Landscape Sales Team in the region to support the overall objectives of the division.
Who you are:
You are a creative problem solver with strong influencing skills. You have the ability to diagnose, analyze and recommend strategies for varied project/ jobs. You are highly motivated to achieve excellence and be surrounded by others who inspire innovation. You are an out of the box thinker and can easily rise up to the sales challenge. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Create a strong preference for Rain Bird Landscape Drip products in the specifier, public agency, contractor, and distributor accounts within the region.
- Analyze and dissect the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan for accomplishing corporate objectives.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful, and targeted programs to capture incremental sales.
- Achieve aggressive Landscape Drip Sales goals.
- Cultivate industry relationships in the region to understand end-user and decision-influencer needs for Drip irrigation products and services.
- Train customers as required to promote the benefits of Rain Bird Drip products and application solutions.
- Work with the division marketing team in launching new products.
- Collaborate with other Landscape Drip Product Sales Managers on most effective sales strategies and tactics.
- Act as the region’s Landscape Drip applications expert.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Management
- 5+ years sales experience in direct field or product application sales
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant sales growth
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Self motivated to achieve desired results through independent work in the field
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 30%+ on average
- MBA degree
- Sales management experience
- Landscape and / or irrigation design experience
- Experience in training
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top