- Tucson, AZ
Manage all aspects of manufacturing at the Nogales Molding Plant including: safety, quality, customer delivery, inventory, personnel staffing requirements, facilities and equipment.
- P&L responsibility for Nogales Molding Plant
- Act as change agent to improve bottom line performance for the Nogales Molding Plant through Lean/6Sigma Manufacturing techniques including but not limited to: Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI), Standard Work, 5S, SMED, Root Cause Analysis, SPC, etc.
- Execute Corporate and Strategic Plan Goals including safety improvement, quality improvement, customer service level achievement, inventory accuracy and supply-chain flexibility
- Lead Continuous Improvement projects for productivity improvement and cost reduction
- Coordinate resources to support New Product Development and Special Project teams
- Work as a team player with other functional departments and plants within the organization
- BS in engineering, operations, or business discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical skills
- Eight years of experience in Injection Molding Operations, including demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Lean Manufacturing
- History of increasing responsibilities with proven track record of achieving excellent results
- Previous P&L or budget responsibility
- Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) Set up experience and knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years as Plant Manager with multi-site international experience
- Knowledge in growing sales and production
- MBA or equivalent
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- 6 Sigma Black Belt certification
- Experience in a seasonal business and high volume manufacturing
- Experience in automated manufacturing processes
- Experience with PeopleSoft Manufacturing Modules
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top