National Services Manager
The National Services Manager will ensure services are being delivered at the highest levels to our customers. This will be accomplished by developing systems for measuring customer satisfaction, implementing improvements and quantifying results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the adoption of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Ensure customer satisfaction is measured accurately and consistently, and take appropriate actions to improve the customer experience
- Lead the development of standardized processes in all service areas, and ensure adoption
- Work with service managers to develop key metrics, and drive standardization
- Directly manage service teams in the US
- Develop quality plans and coordinate quality assessments
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, or a related field
- Experience managing teams providing services to end user customers
- Experience successfully driving P&L
- 10+ years of experience in a service or engineering environment
- Experience implementing Quality Management Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Experience with S&OP processes
- Irrigation systems knowledge or experience
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Business
Rain Bird Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top