National Service Manager
Grow US revenue from on-site and remote services provided to end users of Rain Bird irrigation systems. Increase service contract renewal rates among Commercial and Golf central control customers. Grow Rain Bird on-site service in areas where distributors are no longer adequately supporting our customers. Manage GSP and Field Service employees throughout the United States. Work with Rain Bird International Service Managers to improve our global customer technical support. Coordinate warranty technical support for central control systems sold by Rain Bird SBUs.
- Introduce new revenue bearing services that meet the needs of consultants, contractors, distributors and end users.
- Develop partnerships with channel partners to deliver a growing portfolio of Rain Bird branded services.
- Promote and market these services through our existing, and potentially new, channels.
- Manage a technical services team of Service Engineers/Technicians providing consultants, distributors, contractors and end users with help troubleshooting irrigation system issues.
- Provide escalated troubleshooting and warranty support to US irrigation system customers and distributors.
- Manage the US Services P&L and preparing monthly financial and operational reports.
- BS Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience managing employees providing for fee services to end user customers.
- Service sales experience and revenue accountability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and manage multiple projects.
- Experience developing for fee services.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Irrigation systems knowledge or experience
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Business.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top