National Sales Manager
Rain Bird Corporation, the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years, creates innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while saving water. Rain Bird seeks a results-driven National Sales Manager to implement strategies for profitable product sales and market share growth in Landscape throughout their assigned region.
The successful candidate will lead the sales effort for Rain Bird products, business and play a pivotal role to aggressively develop new channels and accounts for the division's products and services.
- Supervision and goal setting sales team
- Strategic planning, plan implementation and setting direction for the Business Unit
- Managing customer line reviews, product launches, promotions, product knowledge support, and other customer activities
- Managing account margins and expenses to meet or exceed profit targets
- Development of differentiated sales strategies, tactics, programs, and promotions for major customers
- Supporting the marketing team in the identification and implementation of new product initiatives
- Undergraduate degree
- 10+ years experience in sales, including key account and sales team management
- Prior P&L, general management, marketing, and/or operations experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience with a proven ability to lead and motivate
- Must have demonstrated vision, detailed planning, and superior execution in prior positions
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic thinking, and tactical execution.
- B2B & B2C Previous experience
- Demonstrated success in utilizing influencing skills to achieve results;
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic thinking and effective implementation of strategic plans;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, build and motivate teams in the context of a business environment; practical experience managing a diverse group of talent and developing successors;
- Experience managing wholesale distribution;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of work schedule
- MBA degree
- Experience developing and selling new products and product categories
The ideal candidate will embrace aggressive goal setting, possess a get-it-done attitude, creatively manage difficult business situations, and be very hard working.
Rain Bird is a an Equal Opportunity Employer
#RainBirdJobs, #RainBirdCareers, #WorkingatRainBird, #GeneralSalesManager, #RegionalSalesManager, #RegionalSalesDirector, #JobsatRainBird, #CareersatRainBird, #RainBirdCulture, #Rainbird, #workingatRainbird, #SeniorSalesManager, #irrigationsales, #SalesmarketingManager, #NationalSalesDirector, #DistrictSalesmanager, #MarketManager, #VP #vicepresident, #irrigation, #turf, #quality, #industryleader, #P&L, #global, #B2B, #distributionchannel, #distributor, #vicepresident, #managingdirector, #floridajobs, #texasjobs, #texassales, #directorofsales
Back to top