Landscape Senior Area Manager
- Berlin, Germany
The Landscape Senior Area Manager will work collaboratively and effectively with Rain Bird Landscape and distributor sales teams in Russia and Russian-speaking countries. Primary responsibilities will include the development and implementation of a strategic business plan, managing and leading the distribution network especially in Russia, and participating effectively in managing distributor sales performance. This role will work effectively at various customer levels including distributors, contractors, consultants and architects to positively influence preference for Rain Bird products and successfully sell Rain Bird irrigation solutions to customers in the region. The successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively, must be technically competent, an engaging presenter, results-oriented, highly self-motivated, and should ideally have irrigation or similar industry experience.
- Facilitate leading, developing and motivating the Distribution Network,
- Strategic plan development and execution,
- Grow Rain Bird product and service sales ahead of market growth,
- Develop and Manage Distribution in multiple countries,
- Grow brand and market presence,
- Identify and develop new business opportunities,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Key Decision Makers, Influencers and Specifiers,
- Prepare regular and special sales reports as assigned including; bimonthly reports, strategic plans, market share analyses, competition updates, and business intelligence reports
- Ten years’ experience in sales, specification or marketing,
- BA or BS degree or similar qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form,
- Proactive, self-driven individual who achieves results both individually, and through team leadership,
- An aptitude for strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, from a wide range of business functions,
- An individual who values attention to detail, is committed to quality, and strives to deliver beyond expectations.
- Willingness to accept new challenges, and a strong desire to grow within the organization.
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Experience in working within a multinational organization
- Irrigation Industry experience or similar industry
- P&L Experience
Back to top