International Sales Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing Rain Bird International sales, globally. She/he will be focused on broadening the business by offering our customers complete solutions, including associated products (Allied Products) that are critical for our customers to build integrated irrigation systems. He/she will collaborate with International Business Managers, subsidiaries’ General Managers and various Rain Bird Business Units to find, qualify, add/integrate and launch new product lines, enabling Rain Bird International to provide our customers with complete solutions.
- Understand customer needs and broaden the scope of Rain Bird International Allied Products offerings
- Influence and drive sales growth of Allied Products - develop and successfully execute annual International Allied Products Sales Plan
- Negotiate and finalize sales and/or private-label agreements with current and future suppliers.
- Ensure customer concerns are addressed quickly and effectively by Rain Bird International
- Manage relationships with suppliers, ensure best responsiveness to customer needs
- Work with customers and suppliers to ensure customer expectations and Rain Bird International quality standards are met
- Build excellent relationships in all major international markets, both internally and externally
- Set up distribution worldwide to ensure customer support and growth of Allied Products and system sales
- Improve our effectiveness with distribution, specification, contractor and end-customers.
- Collaborate with Rain Bird marketing groups to develop innovative marketing programs and launch plans to grow sales
- Work closely and collaboratively with the International Business Managers and subsidiaries’ General Managers
- Work within Rain Bird and with suppliers to ensure excellent delivery to our international customers
- 10+ years of Irrigation sales experience (or a similar industry)
- BA or BS degree in business or a technical discipline
- International sales experience
- Good career progression and supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve results individually and through team leadership
- An aptitude for quantitative analysis and strategic thinking
- Willingness to spend 50% of time outside the U.S.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software (Word, Excel etc.)
- An advanced degree (preferably, in international business)
- Experience in system sales
- Fluency in foreign language(s)
- Experience in project financing
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#aquafuse, #aquaFUSHION, #irrigation, #alliedproducts, #pipes, #piping, #golfcourse, #cmfglobal, #vicepresident, #vp, #salesmanager
Back to top