Iberia Regional Sales Manager
- Madrid, Spain
This person is responsible for leading the efforts of the Landscape sales team in Spain and Portugal to profitably grow product sales and achieve sales and market share objectives for Rain Bird. This role will work effectively at various customer levels including Distributors, Contractors, Consultants and municipalities, to educate, justify and successfully sell Rain Bird Landscape irrigation products.
- Achieve sales and market share goals
- Hire, train and develop best-in-industry sales force
- Manage the distribution network necessary for growing product sales.
- Develop excellent relations with distributors, specifiers, contractors, architect and other decision makers in the industry.
- Recommend and implement differentiating sales strategies, programs and promotions.
- Manage product launches, promotion and other customer activities.
- Make the specification efforts in Spain and Portugal stronger and identify future business opportunities.
- Be the advocate for the customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- The position will report to Rain Bird Europe General Manager
- MBA or post graduate degree
- 10+ years of experience in sales, including key account and sales team management
- Minimum 5 years management experience with proven record to lead and motivate
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, Spanish and English, Portuguese and French a plus.
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic thinking, and tactical execution.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of work schedule
- Living in Madrid or willing to relocate
- Irrigation market experience (desired)
Back to top