Human Resources Manager
A leading manufacturer and supplier to a global industry leader, Ensambles Hyson has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our global HR team as the Human Resources Manager. As a member of this highly effective group of HR Managers and Recruiters, your leadership will ensure that the organization's talent remains a key competitive advantage. You will model our core values including ethical behavior and integrity, safety, quality and hard work while making a difference in the organization through the relationships you develop and by becoming a trusted advisor to the business and HR team.
- You effectively deliver a broad range of HR services to the organization, from supporting the compensation and benefits process to assisting in recruiting. You are a trusted business partner who is relied upon to support the execution of the organization's business goals.
- You enable our right to operate by ensuring compliance with local labor laws.
- You establish an open and trusting environment with all employees, making yourself available to hear their concerns and help drive resolution by recommending creative and innovative solutions.
- You prioritize employee safety by engaging with our leadership, supervisors and third parties on safety training and programs.
- You mentor and coach supervisors and managers on the consistent and fair application of HR policies and practices, directing them to available tools and resources to become more self-sufficient.
- You help us optimize the contributions of our talent by facilitating the performance management process, including performance reviews, employee and leadership development and corrective action. You also take a lead role in designing and conducting training for employees at all levels and across a wide array of topics, so that we can continue to learn and improve as an organization.
- You make an important contribution to the retention of our talent, by assessing morale and leadership effectiveness, participating in recognition and community building, and enabling employees to be the best they can be.
- You challenge those around you to be better, offering insight and improvements to HR and business processes. You see opportunity and take accountability for delivering results.
Why You Are Qualified
- You've demonstrated your commitment to learning by earning a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable discipline. You may have also pursued or obtained a Master's Degree or MBA. You have a desire to continuously learn, within and beyond your current discipline.
- You have 7-10 years of applicable business experience and general knowledge of Human Resources, either from working as part of a HR team or through people leadership. You may also have experience working with multi-national companies, influencing global standards and harmonizing business processes through the implementation of best practices.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, and have excellent communication skills. You are comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization and use your skills to inspire and influence the organization to action.
- You embrace change, are comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter. You are willing to try new approaches, implement and deploy new processes or technologies that help the organization be more efficient and effective.
- You have demonstrated the ability to remain compliant with local regulations and company policies. You may also have specific knowledge of Mexican and US labor laws and best practices. You are able to help others understand the need for acting in a manner compliant with laws and regulations and can implement programs to help the company adapt to legal changes.
- You may have experience with project management, process improvement, system implementations or manufacturing methods.
Ensambles Hyson es una empresa privada fundada en 1989 , que fabrica productos para un líder global de la industria de riego .
En Ensambles Hyson , no sólo desarrollamos productos , también desarrollamos la gente! Buscamos alto calibre , empleados
de alto potencial que están buscando la oportunidad de crecer y hacer una diferencia en el trabajo y en el mundo que nos rodea.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top