Human Resources Manager
A leading manufacturer and supplier to a global industry leader, Ensambles Hyson has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our global HR team. As a member of this highly effective group of HR Managers and Recruiters, your leadership will ensure that the organization's talent remains a key competitive advantage. You will model our core values including ethical behavior and integrity, safety, quality and hard work while making a difference in the organization through the relationships you develop and by becoming a trusted advisor to the business and HR team.
This position manages the implementation, interpretation, and administration of the company’s human resources (HR) policies and programs in the areas of performance management, succession planning, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development. The successful candidate will have broad range of business experiences outside of the human resources department.
How You Make A Difference
- You effectively deliver a broad range of HR services to the organization, from supporting the compensation and benefits process to assisting in recruiting. You are a trusted business partner who is relied upon to support the execution of the organization's business goals.
- You enable our right to operate by ensuring compliance with local labor laws.
- You establish an open and trusting environment with all employees, making yourself available to hear their concerns and help drive resolution by recommending creative and innovative solutions.
- You prioritize employee safety by engaging with our leadership, supervisors and third parties on safety training and programs.
- You mentor and coach supervisors and managers on the consistent and fair application of HR policies and practices, directing them to available tools and resources to become more self-sufficient.
- You help us optimize the contributions of our talent by facilitating the performance management process, including performance reviews, employee and leadership development and corrective action. You also take a lead role in designing and conducting training for employees at all levels and across a wide array of topics, so that we can continue to learn and improve as an organization.
- You make an important contribution to the retention of our talent, by assessing morale and leadership effectiveness, participating in recognition and community building, and enabling employees to be the best they can be.
- You challenge those around you to be better, offering insight and improvements to HR and business processes. You see opportunity and take accountability for delivering results.
Who You Are
You want to own your development and path. You desire to have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are highly motived to achieve excellence and be surrounded by others who inspire innovation. A job title is not considered the final definition of who you are but the starting point. You enjoy a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You have the ability and enjoy working at all levels in the organization and flex easily between strategic, tactical and transactional efforts.
- Identifying areas to improve morale, leadership skills, and organizational effectiveness
- Facilitating the employee performance management process, including but not limited to performance reviews, employee development and corrective action
- Developing and implementing HR actions that support the Strategic Business Unit and Operations strategic plans to enhance the company’s competitiveness
- Guiding supervisors to ensure consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Ensuring compliance with local labor laws
- Investigating employee concerns and recommending solutions
- Partnering with operations, Loss Prevention and outside consultants to support a safe working environment
- Supporting the compensation and benefits processes
- Assisting in the recruiting process
- Designing and conducting leadership, managerial and employee training
- Participating in recognition, morale building and community involvement activities when appropriate
Why You Are Qualified
- You've demonstrated your commitment to learning by earning a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable discipline. You may have also pursued or obtained a Master's Degree or MBA. You have a desire to continuously learn, within and beyond your current discipline.
- You have 7-10 years of applicable business experience and general knowledge of Human Resources, either from working as part of a HR team or through people leadership. You may also have experience working with multi-national companies, influencing global standards and harmonizing business processes through the implementation of best practices.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, and have excellent communication skills. You are comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization and use your skills to inspire and influence the organization to action.
- You embrace change, are comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter. You are willing to try new approaches, implement and deploy new processes or technologies that help the organization be more efficient and effective.
- You have demonstrated the ability to remain compliant with local regulations and company policies. You may also have specific knowledge of Mexican and US labor laws and best practices. You are able to help others understand the need for acting in a manner compliant with laws and regulations and can implement programs to help the company adapt to legal changes.
- You may have experience with project management, process improvement, system implementations or manufacturing methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- International or Multisite Experience
- Experience working with multi-national companies
- Bilingual English Spanish speaker
- Manufacturing Background
- 10+ years of applicable experience
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior potential demonstrated through academic and work history
- Graduate degree
- Compensation and benefits experience
#hrmanager, #humanresources, #tijuana, #mexico, #TRESS, #planthrmanager, #plantmanager, #globalleader, #hrdirector, #recursoshumanos
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top