Golf Sales Specialist
- Frankfurt, Germany
The Golf Sales Specialist develops sales and provides assistance towards Golf Courses in Germany and Switzerland. The selected candidate directly calls on golf courses, contractors, consultants or architects, promoting our unique solutions and educating customers on benefits of Rain Bird efficient golf irrigation solutions.
- Responsible for growing sales and market share within the territory
- Actively visit all golf courses to identify needs on renovations and new constructions
- Create “solution focused” packages to include Rain Bird products and aftersales technical support packages for golf course customers
- Deliver products & systems’ demonstrations in front of specialized audiences of green-keepers, course managers, course owners, contractors, specifiers.
- Use his/her knowledge of irrigation systems to work effectively at various customer levels in educating and successfully selling customized irrigation solutions
- Support Rain Bird’s distribution partners such as Distributors and Contractors
- Ensure the permanent update of the customers’ database via the CRM.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in the territory, to outline Rain Bird’s complete range of capabilities to decision makers
- Require intensive traveling of about 60% of the person’s time
- BA or graduate degree
- German native language mandatory
- Several years of experience as a green-keeper, course manager, or with a golf industry solution provider (contractor, architect…)
- Demonstrable ability to achieve sales results individually and through others
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and other related programs
#irrigation #golf #golfprofessional #turf #golfcourse #greenkeeper #buildingmaterials #technicalsales
Back to top