Golf Sales Specialist - Central Europe
The Golf sales specialist provides sales and service support for specialized accounts such as contractors and golf courses. He/She calls on assigned customers and prospective customers, and sells customers on using/buying Rain Bird Golf products. The Golf Sales specialist educates customers on applications and benefits of Rain Bird products. He covers a territory including Germany, Benelux, Austria & Switzerland.
- The Golf Sales Specialist is responsible for profitably growing product and service sales for use in golf industry applications. This role will work effectively at various customer levels to educate, justify and successfully sell customized irrigation systems to new and existing golf courses.
- The Golf Sales Specialist works with the Area Sales Manager at management and ownership within a golf course to outline Rain Bird’s complete capabilities to decision makers.
- The Sales Specialist is “solution based” sales representative, capable of analyzing irrigation system designs, Rain Bird products, finance options and aftersales technical support packages to golf course owners, greens committees, consultants, contractors, developers and superintendents.
- The Sales specialist is capable of making technical product and systems demonstrations in front of specialized audiences of greenkeepers, course managers, course owners, contractors, specifiers.
- The Sales specialist works independently within a geographic territory and in coordination with the Area Sales Manager Golf for Central Europe. The sales specialist is measured on revenue production and market share improvement. A successful candidate will be technically competent, a sound presenter, results-oriented, highly self-motivated and ideally will have experience with irrigation design.
- This position also requires close coordination and contact with all service providers in the identification and support of customer service needs.
- This position requires intensive traveling of about 50% of the person’s time.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in industrial / technical projects sales
- Ability to achieve results individually and through others
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software (Word, Excel etc.)
- BA or graduate degree
- Experience in irrigation or golf industry
- Experience as a greenkeeper or course manager, or as a contractor.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The information collected during the application process will be processed electronically by the Human Relations Department of Rain Bird Europe and Rain Bird Corporation. The data will be accessed by Rain Bird Human Relations personnel located in France and the United States as well as the Rain Bird managers involved in the recruitment process. No data will be communicated outside of Rain Bird.
Our applicant data is hosted by iCMS in the United States. iCMS is self harbor certified. If your application is performed through our website and into our iCMS recruiting application, all data marked with an () are mandatory and must be completed so that we can process your application. The information that is not marked with an () is optional and not answering this information will not affect the outcome of your application. If you are based outside of the United States, please select that you wish not to self-identify for the purpose of EEO statistics.
You can access and modify your data by requesting it with Rain Bird Europe Human Relations at the following address (please join a proof of ID):
Rain Bird Europe
900 rue Ampère
Alternatively, if you have created an iCMS account with us during the recruitment process, you can log in into your account to rectify your data at any time.
In addition you have the right to object to the treatment of your personal data if for a legally valid reason.
#superintendent, #golfsuperintendent, #greenskeeper, #groundskeeper#, #maxicom, #golfsales, #golfjobs, #unitedkingdom, #europe, #golfcoursejobs
#golf, #irrigation, #turf, #greenskeeper, #sales, #RainBirdJobs, #RainBirdCareers, #WorkingatRainBird, #GeneralSalesManager, #RegionalSalesManager, #RegionalSalesDirector, #JobsatRainBird, #CareersatRainBird, #RainBirdCulture, #Rainbird, #workingatRainbird, #SeniorSalesManager, #irrigationsales, #SalesmarketingManager, #NationalSalesDirector, #DistrictSalesmanager, #MarketManager, #VP #vicepresident, #irrigation, #turf, #quality, #industryleader, #P&L, #global, #B2B, #distributionchannel, #distributor
Back to top