Financial Reporting and Compliance Manager
A leader in global irrigation and advocating for The Intelligent Use of Water, Rain Bird has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our team.
As a top-tier leader, you will build and implement a short/long term strategic vision and strategies. You are an authority at assessing and implementing continuous improvement opportunities within the business.This role will have interesting career development opportunities with a chance of becoming a potential backup to the CFO position at Rain Bird.
In this role you will:
- Monitor and implement changes in GAAP reporting requirements
- Identify and effectively address compliance risks, including financial and operational issues and legal/regulatory requirements as they relate to financial reporting
- Develop, maintain, and monitor compliance with Rain Bird policies, including but not limited to, record retention, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and state activity-Nexus policies
- Monitor and implement procedures and policies to maintain compliance with sales and use tax regulations
- Monitor and implement procedures and policies to maintain compliance with customs regulations
- Monitor and implement procedures to maintain compliance with PCI/DSS
- Review accounting, management reporting, and internal control practices at foreign subsidiaries; suggest and implement improvements
- Travel expected and required
- Prepare schedules for consolidating financials and income tax returns as assigned
- Implement corrective actions to internal and external audit internal control findings
- Other related duties and responsibilities
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and path. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are highly motivated to achieve perfection and be surrounded by others who encourage innovation. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but only the starting point.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 15+ years of applicable experience
- 15+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior potential showed through academic and work history
- MBA or graduate degree
- C.P.A. strongly preferred
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution
Get to know us:
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top