A leader in global irrigation and innovating The Intelligent Use of Water, Rain Bird has a dynamic opportunity for you to join our global team as Facilities Manager.
As the Facilities Manager you will support the needs of our various office and manufacturing faciliites. You are an experienced leader who has experience with safety regulations and building management.
Provide management for areas including facilities maintenance, buildings and grounds, lease management, utilities management and coordination of outside contractors for assigned facilities maintenance and project work. The position is also responsible for managing costs related to infrastructure, maintenance and related projects.
- Utilize maintenance management systems to assure development of preventive/predictive infrastructure maintenance practices.
- Manage all utilities for efficiency management, improvements and cost savings.
- Define facilities maintenance approaches for optimizing effectiveness of reliability maintenance and maximizing equipment operation and runtime.
- Coordinate facility related activities of outside contractors assigned to the various sites, and assure that contractors understand and conform to all corporate and local safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance of pertinent local, state and federal codes, regulations and laws; and monitor the status of permits and applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of commercial leases, CAM charges, etc. Ability to negotiate lease renewal options, and maintain a global lease tracking database.
- Proficiency in mechanical, electric, or facilities maintenance/engineering disciplines obtained through formal education, and a minimum of 10+ years’ management experience in facilities or maintenance management in a manufacturing environment.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to clearly define relevant project/program information in written and oral presentations.
- Completed bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of project management experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting
- 4+ years Safety or Security experience in a manufacturing environment with U.S. and/or Mexico safety regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate well with government contacts, site and senior management, both on a personal and technical basis.
Rain Bird Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer !
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top