Credit & Collections Manager
- Supervise functions of the Accounts Receivable department both internal staff and third party cash application operations.
- Manage the credit evaluation process for all customers of Rain Bird Corporation and Rain Bird International and recommend changes to credit limits to management
- Responsible for all credit/collections interface with SBU Directors and other sales management.
- Oversee monitoring/maintaining credit limits and management of order hold/release functions.
- Prepare reports on the status of credit and collections and other matters.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities both internally and externally.
- Maintain world class receivables metrics in both DSO and Delinquent AR %’s.
- Oversee global credit insurance policy renewals and reporting.
- Very strong English communication skills both oral and written
- 7-10 years experience in the areas of credit, collections, finance or accounting at a supervisory level.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field.
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable/Collections in a multinational environment.
- PC literate in a Windows environment and proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in international credit, shipping, documentation and customer service.
- FisCal or similar credit evaluation software experience helpful.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, accounting, finance or related field.
- Possess working knowledge of letters of credit.
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other ERP computer systems.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Christen works with a team across the west coast—selling irrigation systems to public agencies, landscape architects, and irrigation designers in an effort to grow Rain Bird’s market.
Back to top