Contractor Sales Specialist
The successful Contractor Sales Specialist is motivated self-starter, creative and has strong communication and selling skills. You are skilled influencer who is persuasive and easily builds rapport with distributors, contractors and internal partners to meet sales objectives. Success in this position will require a strong work ethic, strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, negotiation skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
This person is responsible for Commercial, Contractor, Landscape Drip, Agriculture, and Accessories SBU's sales and market share growth.
This is an individual contributor role.
- Meet and exceed the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales target by growing the sales faster than the market growth rate and achieve sales objectives.
- Working collaboratively with distributors sales force to secure the sales growth, by ensuring day to day healthy, stable visits plan/ calls.
- Update the projects pipeline frequently, maintain the projects database, and secure Rain Bird installations at strategic, high profile sites.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful, and targeted programs to capture incremental sales.
- Frequently communicate with all repeated Irrigation contractors / EM Contractors / Consultants and end users, in the territory assigned to him, to promote Rain Bird Turf Business.
- Preparing the weekly/ monthly sales/ job reports
- Travel frequently and consistently to other countries and territories, as per the business needs and priorities.
- Differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior after sales support, high visibility, and constant call coverage cycle.
- Assist the Area Manager in determining the market needs, and collecting all required information about Rain Bird competition from the market.
- Graduate level degree (BA, BS, Engineering or Architect), MBA is preferred
- Irrigation sales and business development experience (including design and installation)
- Five years sales experience
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must (verbal and written)
- Strong selling/communication & problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel and CAD software program experience
- Ability to travel at least 40-50% of time in territory
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top