Contractor and Public Agency Specialist – Central Italy
Rain Bird Corporation, the international irrigation industry leader for over 80 years, creates innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while saving water. Rain Bird seeks a results-driven Contractor and Public Agency Specialist for the to implement strategies for profitable product sales and market share growth throughout Italy. Rain Bird irrigates projects like Valderrama Golf Course in Spain, Olympic sports fields and community parks in a Rio de Janeiro, and the Imperial Forum and Coliseum in Italy.
Combine your drive, energy, proven sales skills and achievements to provide a real-world solution that addresses smart water management and conservation. You will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as, be proactive, customer-oriented, and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment. You will be self-motivated and enjoy independent field work that will deliver extraordinary results. Your work history shows you work effectively at various customer levels including dealers, contractors, consultants and government bodies, to educate, justify and successfully sell products.
Who you are:
You are a creative problem solver with strong influencing skills. You have the ability to diagnose, analyze and recommend strategies for varied projects/ jobs. You are highly motivated to achieve excellence and be surrounded by others who inspire innovation. You are an out of the box thinker and can easily rise up to the sales challenge. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Sell contractors, municipalities or public entities, private companies and specifiers on using/buying Rain Bird landscape products and services
- Demonstrate to these customers Rain Bird’s landscape products and services, their application, key benefits and ease of troubleshooting.
- Make field visits to landscape sites in order to solicit orders for product and service sales
- Coordinate sales efforts with the Regional Sales Manager and possible key distributors to secure Rain Bird turf sales
- Participation in demo days, road shows, customer fly-ins and trainings, tradeshows and regional sales meetings
- Managing phone basic technical support to all customers/users in local language
- Strive to differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility and aggressive call coverage cycle
- Maintain & utilize customer data base for direct marketing and communication efforts
- Undergraduate university degree
- 3+ years work experience in sales or equivalent
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Self motivated, team player, aggressive, and strong communication skills
- Fluent in both Italian and English (written & verbal)
- Experience in the irrigation industry
- Must be willing to travel at least 70% of the time and live within the region.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#RainBirdJobs, #RainBirdCareers, #WorkingatRainBird, #GeneralSalesManager, #RegionalSalesManager, #RegionalSalesDirector, #JobsatRainBird, #CareersatRainBird, #RainBirdCulture, #Rainbird, #workingatRainbird, #SeniorSalesManager, #irrigationsales, #SalesmarketingManager, #NationalSalesDirector, #DistrictSalesmanager, #MarketManager, #VP #vicepresident, #irrigation, #turf, #quality, #industryleader, #P&L, #global, #B2B, #distributionchannel, #distributor, #golf, #golfcourse, #greenskeeper, #sportsturf, #india, #indiajobs, #newdelhijobs, #MBA. #France, #europe, #UK, #Germany
Rain Bird Jobs, Rain Bird Careers, Working at Rain Bird, General Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director, Jobs at Rain Bird, Careers at Rain Bird, Rain Bird Culture, Rainbird, working at Rainbird, Senior Sales Manager, #irrigation sales, #Sales marketing Manager, National Sales Director, District Sales manager, Market Manager, #LandscapeArchitects, #Landscape Contractor Sales Manager, Industrial/ Consumer, Distributor Sales Manager, #jobsinitaly, #italianjobs
Back to top