Contractor Accounts Manager - Southern India
The Contractor Accounts Manager (CAM) will be responsible for ensuring specification of Rain Bird products in the assigned territory, and will also build and maintain relationships with key Influencers, Specifiers and Contractors. The successful candidate will be technically competent, results-oriented, and will have experience in the Irrigation or related industries in South India, and must possess a strong desire grow into a direct management role.
- Grow sales faster than the market growth rate and achieve sales objectives.
- Analyze the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop a territory specific strategic plan to achieve corporate objectives.
- Ensure a high level of specification share, and develop and maintain a project database. Successfully develop and execute sales and promotional strategies together with distribution, to grow Rain Bird sales with all irrigation contractors and dealers in the assigned territory.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful, and targeted programs to capture incremental sales.
- Educate and influence the Irrigation Contractor and Specifier on the value of Rain Bird’s landscape products, their application and key benefits to drive product preference.
- Participation and development of strategic contractor events, tradeshows, and regional events.
- Differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility, and aggressive call coverage cycle.
- Travel extensively within the territory of responsibility, at a rate which is commensurate with market needs.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Science or Management.
- 3-6 years successful specification or sales in Irrigation or similar industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Hindi.
- Ability to work in a team and deliver required results.
- Self motivate individual with independent decision making capability.
- Good working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willing to live in assigned territory while traveling extensively.
- Willing to learn continuously to upgrade skills and seek new opportunities for growth.
- Post Graduate Business degree.
- Irrigation Sales experience.
- Desire to grow in the organization to a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal communications skills in multiple Indian languages.
- Good presentation skills and public speaking.
- Analytical skills in market survey and market data.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#india, #jobsinindia, #irrigation, #rainbirdinindia, #irrigationinindia, #rainbird, #rainbirdjobs, #careersatrainbird, #waterconservation, #piping, #specification, #distributorchannels, #bangalore, #Karnataka
Back to top