Contractor Account Manager - Oregon
- Grow sales faster than the market growth rate and achieve sales objectives.
- Analyze the market as it relates to market share, penetration, and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan to reach sales targets and corporate objectives.
- Successfully develop and implement local and regional programs to promote Rain Bird turf products.
- Develop and execute sales and promotional efforts with the Distributor Manager, Contractor Account Managers, Area Specification Managers and key distributors to grow Rain Bird sales with top professional irrigation contractor targets.
- Develop and maintain a project database and secure Rain Bird installations at strategic, high profile sites.
- Strive to differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility, and aggressive call coverage cycle.
- Assist the Sales Manager and Product Managers in determining market needs.
- Educate and influence the irrigation contractor on the value of Rain Bird’s turf products, their application and key benefits as it relates to product preference.
- Participation and development of strategic contractor events, tradeshows and regional events.
- This position requires approximately 20% overnight travel.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree.
- Three to five years of sales experience and a proven ability to sell.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and general business skills.
- Motivated, results oriented, self starter eager to take ownership of job requirements.
- Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets and database applications.
- Irrigation design and contractor experience.
- Construction project management experience.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top